Countdown to Baby Noah

pregnancy week by week

Monday, March 17, 2008

Have you had your Leprechaun Milk today????


Happy St. Pattty's Day to all!! As you can imagine this is a big holiday in our house!! Jared loves all things Irish and so do we. Although there was much dispute over what we would have for breakfast on this lucky day....Jared wanted the traditional Bangers and Eggs and I wanted something everyone else could stomach....I won. We ate just what the leprechauns do!! We had "irish green" french toast, sausage "patties", and leprechaun milk! Jared wanted to know who was going to milk the leprechaun. I told him not to worry we had some "leprechaun drops" in the pantry!! It was fun and the kids are now on rainbow look-out so that their dad can drive them to the end of the rainbow!! We could certainly use the gold at the end. The kids have planned many ways that they will catch the leprechaun!! Who would not want a pot o' gold!! Have a great St. Patrick's Day and don't forget to drink your leprechaun milk.........it does a leprechaun good!! :)

4 comments:

The Smith's said...

Kaitlynn is the cuttest 1st grader ever! I wish I were as creative as you--you are amazing! I put a St Pats day picture up just for you!

Lisa said...

I've been a little behind in my blogging and you've updated a lot since I was last on!! First, way cute party for Conner. Your a fun family same with the green milk and stuff!!
Now, how sweet is Kaitlynn? I hope things work out for her. That's such a sweet story!

Ras Family said...

I love the green milk. I totally agree you are an amazing Mom!!!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.