Countdown to Baby Noah

pregnancy week by week

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Enough with the Bed Rest!!!

So for those of you who do not know I have been on and off bed rest for the last few weeks.  My blood pressure has been all over the place, swelling, and some signs of preclempsia.  It has been really lousy but very humbling at the same time.  Jared and I have decided that we absolutely love giving help and coming to the aid of others but the receiving side is not for us.  Right now the boys and me are in Az with the family who is very Very VERY restrictive on my allotted activities ( I love you guys).  Really though I do appreciate everything that is being done for me.  I am seeing a doc down here and he is running a bunch of tests that I will get the results from on Thursday.  Much to my families dismay I am hoping that all will be on the up side and I can go back to Moab.  I dearly miss my sweet and helpful husband and my darling Kaitlynn!! She scored her first soccer goal today and it was the last game of the year.  We have told her and Connor all season long that if they scored a goal during a game we would by them a big, fat, banana split!!  So yes she had pancakes and banana split for breakfast today!!  I am so sad that I missed it but at least her dad was there.  The boys are having a blast with cousins and even spent the night out at PaPa and Jojo's farm.  They loved it!!  The baby too come(aka Noah) is doing really well despite all the other drama.  We will have another ultrasound soon to make sure that he is still growing good.  The doc here has changed my due date to June 20th and says he will probably take the baby before that if I am still here.  I do not know how I feel about that?!  I will do my best to keep all posted on progress but as for now I am mostly bed or couch ridden and learning many new hobbies from my mom (ones that I can do while I sit on my rump of course).  All the Best!!

2 comments:

The Smith's said...

I cant believe Kaitlynn got a goal! That is so exciting and who better to make her a banana split than Jared. And while your at it, make me a blanket or something--just kidding. I love you sis.

Lisa said...

So sorry! If you need help with your kiddo's or anything please give me a call. We're in the book!