Countdown to Baby Noah

pregnancy week by week

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

And the date is.....

So went to the doc today and all is looking great!!  I had a few bad days this week but I am having a great day today.  The doc just went out of town today and will not be back until Monday.  I have an appointment Wednesday morning and he will check how things are progressing with me.  I told him I have a cervix like and iron clad trap but he still want to check things out and then make a plan on how to start the induction which will occur on .......... Thursday morning June 12.  We are very excited to have a goal to work toward now!!  That will put me between 38 and 39 weeks depending on which due date you want to pick.  I feel really good about it and I am excited to have a light at the end of the tunnel.  We have really appreciated all the help and support that we have been given.  We love you all and hope to have more exciting news and pics to come!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!! I'm SOOOO happy that you have a goal. That is next Saturday so that is coming SOON:) I will get induced Tuesday if she doesn't decide to come on her own, which I got a kick out of how you said you have an iron clad cervix, I think we might be the same:) Hang in there and I will be thinking of you!!

The Smith's said...

Court, I love you so much. You are almost there. Sorry to abandon you in the last hour but I think of you always.

Jordan and Luci said...

Court...where are pics of the babe??? I hope things went well and that you're doing good! I want to see this kid!

Lisa said...

YES YES YES!! Where are the pictures of Noah? I bet he looks so different than the one's I've already seen. WE WANT PICTURES!!!

The Hermyzoo! said...

WOW WOW WOW! Time sure has flown by. The last time I saw the two of you was running into you at the temple on your wedding day, well actually maybe you were just doing a session. Holy cow Congratulations 5 kiddos later. That's so stinkin AWESOME. So not that 5 kids doesn't keep you busy but what the heck have you been up to the past 10+ years?

~Well I just want to say I am so happy for your very adoreable family, glad lifes treatin so great. Tanya Hermansen(senn)

Desiree said...

Hey Court! How are you? It looks like you are doing great! Congrats on another baby on the way. You've got such a head start on me. :) I just started this blogging thing. We'll see how it goes. But I wanted to say hello and wish you well.

Randy and Jenni Bryce said...

Hey Thatcher High School Class of 1998, check out our reunion blog to get information about our upcoming 10 year reunion.
thatcherhighschoolclassof1998.blogspot.com. Send me your email address for more info!

The Hermyzoo! said...

Hey there, were the stinkin UPDATE? I would love to see some baby photo's and here how everyone is doing!

Tanya Hermansen