Countdown to Baby Noah

pregnancy week by week

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Time looks short

Well I went to the doc on Thursday and he sent me over to the hospital for tests as soon as he saw my bp. I was there with Jared for a couple of hours. They were thinking maybe they would be inducing me but we got it under control. They found some things in my blood that indicate I probably can not go much longer. I have to go back to the hospital on Monday for more tests on me and the and the baby. If nothing has changed they will let me go til Thursday. I am really swollen and feeling very crumby but I guess that is the name of the game. They did say that Noah looked great in all the tests! A model baby so that was a comfort. We hope that all will be well and that we can keep this little boy incubating as long as is possible. Jared is being a huge support physically and emotionally. Thanks again for all the love, prayers, and support from everyone. We love you all.

2 comments:

Misty said...

Hey Court, it was great to see you. Hope everything goes well! We will be thinking of you and baby Noah.

Unknown said...

I seriously needed to read your post. Especially when I feel like complaining. Yesterday I had a dr.'s appt and he wouldn't induce me b/c she moved off of my siactic nerve the day of the appt, and so I was so upset all day, I just want her out, I'm a little more than 38 weeks. And then I read your post and you talk about keeping him in there as long as it takes, YOUR AMAZING!! B/c I haven't had the most postitive attitude this last week. SO thanks for making me see the bright side. I hope you are doing ok, you are amazing for doing this so many times, I have a whole new respect for pregnant women!! Hang in there and we will have babies before you know it:)