Countdown to Baby Noah

pregnancy week by week

Friday, May 9, 2008

More of the same!!

Well my 4 minute doctor appointment went well yesterday once it finally got started!!!  I sat in the waiting room for 2 hours and 10 minutes before I was called back a room.  That is right, 2 hours and 10 minutes!!  I would call that a little excessive wouldn't you?!  They were really nice and felt really bad about the wait and I was not the only one waiting but it was still a stinkin long time!!  So when the doc finally came in he was there for all of about 4 minutes.  In all honestly there was really not that much to say.  Just more of the same.  My blood pressure was looking good( for me at least) he said to keep it up and take it easy still-moderate bed rest.  He said I am measuring at 35 weeks so we will just have to see where I am at in 2 weeks.  So it is just the hurry up and wait game!!  I really appreciate all of the calls and help that everyone has offered.  The kids are doing the best that can be expected, missing there dad terribly, as am I.  Kaitlynn is doing great in school down here and loves having her cousin Sam in her class.  The boys are getting a lot of play outside time on NaNa's porch and JoJo got everyone a bike to ride around on.  Jared should be here next weekend so we are all on a countdown.   That is about all to report!!  Hopefully the next 6 weeks or less flies by!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Court, I miss you all terribly! I wish I could come and visit. Even though I haven't even been to Moab since you left, I stil feel like I should have seen you by now. :D I hope things are going OK for you and you are enjoying being with your family. Give the kids hugs for me, and Jared when you see him. You are always in my prayers!
Love,
Aunt Tiera!

Jordan and Luci said...

Court! Hopefully this baby comes so soon! It was so good to see you and catch up. We shouldn't wait so long next time. Love ya!

Unknown said...

Finally, I have been trying to leave a comment for a while, but couldn't but now I can!! Well I hope you are doing ok, I'm sorry that you are having complication and not being able to do anything. I can't beleive this is your 5th baby, that is awesome. You have an adorable family. I will catch up and read your blog now. Take care

Melissa said...

Hi guys...found you through Lisa...hope it's okay. Looks like you guys are doing great--even though you are "patiently" awaiting a new one. It's fun to find new people--and re-find old ones. :D

mandee said...

Hey Courtney,i found your blog through chelsea's so i thought i would write and say hi, i hope you are doing good and good luck with the baby! Talk to you later.

Mandee