Countdown to Baby Noah

pregnancy week by week

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Late Valentine's Day to all I hope you had a great one!! Just thought I would show you one of my valentine creations! I do not know what happened to me this year, usually I am not that into V-day, but it was fun this year. I am so mad I did not take more pics though. We started off the morning with hot pink heart shaped pancakes and had heart shaped pizza for dinner. I did the games at Kaitlynn's Valentines party at school. Such cute games I found so if anyone needs any for next year let me know!! (Way easy, way fun). I made 41 heartshaped pink ricecrispy treats sprinkled with sugar and wrapped in red cellophane with a tag on them for each member of Connor and Kaitlynn's class. Once again so mad did not take pics so someday I can prove to my kids I was a good mom somedays. Jared was Mr. Romance on V-day and took me to a way nice resturant the Center Cafe. It is like one of those 8 course meals and the food looks like it is from Iron Chef! Yummy!! He surprised me with a huge vase of red roses on the table of the resturant. They were there waiting when we got there and Ms. Observent me did not even notice them til the waitress pointed them out!! What a sweet heart! It was a great day (not to brag) and the kids had fun too!!

1 comment:

Ras Family said...

How sweet!!! Jared is a great guy, and you are an awesome Mom!!!!! I'm glad you had a good day.