Countdown to Baby Noah

pregnancy week by week

Sunday, February 24, 2008

They're not heavy, they're my brothers!!!

So I so wish I could turn these pics the right way. Jared took the boys to the moutain to find some snow igloos the scouts had made a few weeks ago. He wanted to let them explore and play in some real (non-slushy) snow. When they got there the road was so covered they could not make it in the truck. Jared loaded Brigs and Jakers into the sled and him and Connor decided to pull them to the igloos. Jared said the snow was half way up his own leg and was really tough to walk in. However, I looked at these pics and Connor seems to be really happy to be pulling his brothers. It just reminded me of the saying " He is not heavy, he is my brother." I love my boys and they are just awesome friends and kids! They truly love each other and love being together. They finally got to the igloos and they were collapsed but they had a blast anyway!!





1 comment:

Ras Family said...

That is very cute!!! I can tell that your kids love each other they are so sweet to one another. Kudos to you and Jared! You guys are great parents. Love you!!!!
Min