Countdown to Baby Noah

pregnancy week by week

Saturday, October 13, 2007

ALL HAIL AMY!!!!

What a freaking amazing blog!! I mean could not have designed it better myself.....no really I could not have designed it better. Many, many, many, many thanks go out to my cousin Amy for doing such a fantastic job on the blog!! She is a lifesaver and a talent!! Really you all should check out her blog to the left IT IS AWESOME!! We are very excited to be blogging and hope we can figure it out. You will all have to be patient with us!! We will post pics soon!!

2 comments:

Ras Family said...

Yeah!!! Welcome to the blogging world. Can't wait for pictures.
Min

Amy John said...

Courtney, you are so funny! I am excited to read your blog... finally! It is so my fault that this took so long! But I will be checking your blog everyday! Can't wait!!