Countdown to Baby Noah

pregnancy week by week

Sunday, October 14, 2007

The Lord and your Dentist.

Strange title??? Let me explain....we had a sacrament meeting today (well obviously) and our local seminary teacher taught. Present at the meeting were 4 of the 6 dentists in the valley. The speaker started out by asking us what the big deal is about oral hygiene?? (bear with me dentists) First you brush, then you rinse, then you floss, sometimes repeat, and so on. He said you can spend up to 30 minutes on your teeth each night. He said we finish up and then head to the bed side to say our prayers and 1-2 minutes later we are in bed geting ready to dream away. He said I think we spend much more time on our oral hygiene than we do on our knees!! Okay so I have to admit I do not spend 30 minutes on my teeth....sorry aaron...but I do spend some and I am embarressed to admit that at times it is longer than I spend on my knees. I just thought that was a good reminder for our bedtime rituals. Make sure and give the Lord your time and what is left to your dentist!!! We all had a great sunday today. Kaitlynn gave a talk on Faith about her Uncle Chandler ( what a great example!!) .. Kids did great at church it was definately a successful sunday .. Great meals .. Good company .. GREAT DAY!!!

1 comment:

Amy John said...

What a good comparison! I have never thought of that before. How old is your youngest? You should put some pics of him on here because I haven't gotten to see him yet!!