Countdown to Baby Noah

pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

And the due date is.......

So I went to the doc today for my first official visit!! I always hate the first visit-all the joys of a papersmear (i don't know how to spell it). But it was mostly painless and not so bad. My doc is kinda funny while he is doing his thing he just carries on a regular conversation as if we were in the hall at church. I guess he thinks that makes it easier. Anyway, my due date according to the calendar is June 20 which is right between Kailtynn and Brigs bday, but if you ask me it will be at least a week after that so probably right around Brigs bday. June is a good month though right before it gets too hot here. The kids get more and more excited everyday which makes me think it is going to be a long 9 months. But all is well with us and just wanted to share the latest news!!

1 comment:

Amy John said...

Yay! Congrats. Where the heck have you been?