Countdown to Baby Noah

pregnancy week by week

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Long Live the Husband that I HAVE!!!

I know that as times goes on in mine and Jared's marriage I get more and more demanding!! I ask so much of him and at times I do not give enough in return. He sacrifices so much to spoil me and the kids!! And whole cow could not ask for a better father. I have never seen children so in love with their dad! (Probably because he never really grew up). So the other day I had a break down day (before I knew why the increase mood swings) I was so overwhelmed by all that I "Thought" I needed to do. Jared as always swoops in and lightens my load. I know that people can try to change one another as they are with one another longer!! But I am here to say I love Jared for all that he is RIGHT NOW!! Truly God knew he was the perfect man for me!! Sorry that this is so mushy but it truly is what is in my heart. So I say long live the husband that I have....with all of the crazy, quirky, childish, loving, and thoughtful habits!!!

1 comment:

Amy John said...

I always have thought that Jared is really awesome. And he sounds just like Travis, I too have "breakdowns" and he is always there quick as a flash to do anything to make it easier for me. We are lucky!