Countdown to Baby Noah

pregnancy week by week

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Promise BROKEN & KEPT!!!

So after our last child Brig was born I endured many months of questioning as to when we were going to have another child. It was as if no one trusted me when I told them that we were taking a break ( mostly my fault because we did not tell anyone I was preg with Jake or Brig till I was forced by the belly at 5 months...we just liked it better that way). So about a year ago I promised the whole family that if I were to begin thinking about another child that I would let them know. Well, I did break part of that promise not unpurpose just for lack of time!! That is right, it is true!! Number 5 is on the way. It must have been right because it took a whopping 2 1/2 weeks to happen. So I faulted on the first part but here I am telling one and all we are expecting. I am just barely preg and it will be due sometime in early June. That is right my 3rd June baby?! Must be something about Sept and October??? Well we are all excited and Kaitlynn has already begun praying for a sister! So keep your fingers crossed for her!! Really though, it does not matter. Just wanted you all to know and share in our excitement!!

5 comments:

Amy John said...

Whoa! WHat exciting news! COngratulations! Um, how old is Brigham? I seriously thought you just had him because I JUST found out that he was here! SOrry, I am so out of the loop! Put some pics on here!! But we are happy for you guys!

The Crew said...

Brig is 17 Months old!! I know that that is really young but this will actually be my biggest gap. The rest are 18-20 months apart!! I am trying to firgure out the pic thing.

Amy John said...

You just have to save the pics to your computer, then upload them to the blog. It is that little blues looking square in Create Post. Ok, that didn't make any sense at all.

Ras Family said...

Congrats!! We are happy for you and we are keeping our fingers crossed for a girl!!
Min

Lisa said...

I figured as much, but really CONGRATULATIONS! We'll hope for a girl. Ashlynn needs a girl cousin!